First Day At school paragraph


 Paragraph on My First Day of School for Class 6-10 

A paragraph about my first day of school for Class 6-10 

January 3, 2020 

Dear students, here is a short paragraph about the First Day of School, for grades 6-10. The first day of school is one of the most memorable for everyone. 


I think the first day is an unforgettable day for you. You can learn more about how to write a paragraph on this topic. 




It is for this reason that I have written an example from this section just for you. This can help in preparing an article for your first day of school. 


A paragraph about my first day of school 

You can see the face of the first day of school graduation. 


Think about your first day of school. What is your experience? 

When was the first time we went to school? 

What will go hand in hand with you?? 

This is all you have in the class. 

How did you feel at that time? 

How do teachers behave? 

Paragraph First day of school for grades 7 and 8 

My first day of school 

My first day of school is one of the most memorable days of my life. It was Sunday, January 1, 2012. My father and I went to the nearest elementary school. I had a lot of confusion and worry. After school, I saw some students playing on the playing field. Then we went to the principal's office. There we met with several teachers. As a teacher, he led us to school. 




One day, when my father followed me to class, I realized that he was in a new and unfamiliar world. All students are at the meeting. The Director gave a short speech welcoming us at the beginning of the year. After that, we returned to the classroom. After a while, our teacher entered the classroom. He talked to us about many rules and things that matter. 


After a while, the first bell rang. A new teacher has arrived. She was our English teacher. She told us an interesting story. I really enjoyed the lesson. However, the teachers were very kind to us. All my misgivings were gone by the end of the lesson. Finally, the final bell rang. My father was waiting for me at the school gate. We returned home. I will never forget the sweet memories of my first day of school. 


A paragraph about my first day of school for the 10th grade 

My first day of school 

There are many wonderful memories in our lives. Some of them have been forgotten, and for yourself that is of great importance and remains fresh as ever. The memory of my first day of school is still fresh in my heart and soul. 


When I was 6 years old. One evening, my father told me that tomorrow at school I would have to start with my first life. I was very excited and upset. I couldn't think of anything else but that. I couldn't sleep all night because I was thinking about the new school, teachers, students, and all night long. 




The next morning, my mother woke me up too early. After bathing, you need a new dress for school. After breakfast, my father and I went to school and back. The school is very close to our house. It took about 10 minutes to get to the school. I saw a lot of students playing at school. Some of them were talking to each other. All of them were unknown to me. 


My dad picked me up in the headmaster's class. The supervisor asked me a few questions, and all of them were answered. He was very happy with my answer. And when he called me to be a teacher, and he told her to take me to class. I needed to take myself to class. 


The teacher and students accepted me wholeheartedly. In the beginning, I was upset about it, but after a while I had to. I have two friends in my class. It was Rimon and al-Hasan. In our class, it started up only after the 3rd grade. After returning home, all I could think about was the school's campus, teachers, students, and playground. I will always remember this day, right up to the last day of my life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments