Train journey paragraph on 100,200,300,400.





 Train travel has always been a favorite of mine. School and college students should learn about this. Here are a few 'A Journey by Train Essays' for all. I hope these essays will help you learn more about this topic.


Train Travel: Short Essay (100 Words) for Class 2, 3, 4


The trip is always full of fun and excitement. Everyone loves to travel. Even I like to travel a lot. But I never went anywhere by train. That's why on my last summer vacation, I visited my uncle in Delhi. That was an amazing experience for me. I was visiting him alone. I traveled a few hundred miles by train. That was my first train trip. I loved it and it was full of fun. I saw a number of new things and learned a lot. I saw human life, trouble and saw the natural beauty of our country.

Train Travel: Short Essay (200 Words) for Class 4, 6
I visited my uncle last month. My school is separated from June 10 due to a summer holiday. It was a wonderful time to visit another place. With my uncle in Kolkata, we decided to go there. My father wanted to rent a car. But I had never traveled by train before, so I asked her to travel by Kolkata by train. He agreed with me and bought us four train tickets. At noon, we arrived at the train station just before the hour was gone.

I was so excited because it was the first time I had ever been to any train station. Most importantly I was waiting to hear my first trip by train. My younger sister Anika was also happy because it was her first trip too. Finally, an hour and a half later, the train arrived and found our seat back in a bit of trouble. There was a lot of pressure on the passengers because everyone was leaving the cities for the holidays.

My sister took a window seat and after a while, I assured her that she could sit there. I enjoyed a lot of sitting by the window. The natural beauty was impressive. That was a long trip, but it was worth it. I really enjoyed my first train trip.

Train Travel: Essay (300 Words) in Class 7, 8
I love to travel and so do my friends. I have many friends in New Delhi. As a Mumbai person, I always wanted to visit the city of Delhi, but I was unlucky every time I planned and faced a problem. But this time, on my Diwali holiday, I planned and decided to visit Delhi. One of my friends from Delhi invited me to spend Diwali time at her place. So we both ended up visiting Delhi.

Advertisement


According to our schedule, we went to the Mumbai train station and bought two tickets for Delhi. We have had a long journey before. I traveled more than 30 hours at a time by train. Mumbai goes to Delhi and it is a long journey. It takes about 18 hours by train. So we were mentally prepared for the situation. After waiting an hour at the train station, we found our train. We found our seat and sat in the window seat. But we exchanged seats several times throughout the trip. After leaving the city center, we began to see the true natural beauty of India. I had never been to this route before, so it was all new to me. That's why I really enjoyed it. My friend started reading a book. I also tried reading a book, but I did not concentrate, I just wanted to enjoy the outward beauty.

The train ride is awesome because it gives you the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of real nature. On the train, I met a Bengali boy named 'Robin'. He is now one of my best friends. So this is a way to make new friends. After a long journey, we finally arrived at the Delhi station. My friend came to welcome us. Send me a message about our location. After that we rented a taxi to his home. That was an amazing experience for me. I would like to go further along this route.



Train Travel: Essay (400 Words) Class 9, 10
The trip is always fun and full of fun. I am a person who loves fun and loves to travel all over the world. A few weeks ago I had my first train trip in my life. Today I will share all my feelings and what I saw on that train journey. On my summer vacation, I thought of visiting a beautiful natural place. One of my uncles works as a tea manager in Shillong. It was a very long journey from Kolkata. Two of my friends joined me on this trip. They asked me where I was going, that I should go with them.

Finally, on the appointed day, we arrive at Kolkata train station at 9:00 am We bought three tickets for the 11 a.m. train. After that we started to see the outside of the channel. The channel is really nice and well built. The government is doing very well. After waiting two and a half hours, the train arrived and found our seat within five minutes. The journey was very long and over 1000 KM and took more than a day. That’s why I told everyone to keep thinking hard. That was all our first train trip, which is why I thought it would be hard for us. But in fact, we enjoyed it all the time.

The train started a few minutes later and left the city center soon. I was looking out and enjoying the real beauty of nature. Everyone knows that Shillong is a wonderful place, especially as it is a beautiful place in nature. When our train pulled up near Shillong, we were struck by the beauty of the place. We were all just going there for the first time. We were speechless. We have exchanged seats several times. I sit in a window seat for a few hours. It's a good feeling to sit in a window seat. If you live there, you can enjoy many good things. So I suggest everyone try to find a window seat on your first train trip.

Finally, after a long journey, we arrived in Shillong. I will never forget the trip. It was absolutely amazing and scary for me. We found our uncle waiting for us at the station because I informed him by phone. Traveling by train is truly fun and exciting. Everyone should try it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments